Lisa's Easy Ramen
LISA'S EASY RAMEN
Want ramen but don't want to buy it from a restaurant? I got you on this one. If I feel a virus/illness coming on, I whip up some ramen. Chicken soup for the soul for the win!
- 2 tb. sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 6 cups Kettle and Fire bone broth or homemade bone broth
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (I don't eat soy so I use the coconut aminos-soy is bad for your thyroid)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Primal Kitchen no soy teriyaki
- 1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
- shiitake or lion's mane mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded or sliced
- I had leftover sauteed onions so I used them too
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 packs gluten-free millet and brown rice ramen (I found this at Costco)
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 6 minute eggs
- avocado for garnish and sesame seeds
- Heat the sesame seed oil in a medium sized soup pot. Add the garlic and ginger and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the chicken stock, soy sauce or coconut aminos, green onions, mushrooms, chicken and salt and bring to a boil. Add the 2 packages of ramen. Boil for 2 minutes until noodles are soft. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and avocado over the soup and place the soft boiled (6 minute) egg in the bowl.